Monday, April 24, 2006

What the fuck…

…Are these?…






???

I’ll tell you what they are.

CROTCHLESS PANTIES.

That’s what they are. Or what I like to call, “I am worn by whores” Panties.

Are there really women out there that have so much sex, they feel the need to rid themselves of the act of taking their pants off?

I can just imagine customer feedback for this:

I used to have so much trouble taking off my pants before intercourse it used to drive me crazy! That was before I bought the ‘Panties-for-whores-lingerie’. Now, I all do is get a guy back to my apartment, and before you know it, we’re going at it like rabbits. God forbid we take 5 seconds to get undressed. I’m gagging for it so much, I really can’t afford any time delay
Carla
ISleepWithEveryManIMeet - Richardson.

Really girls? Really? Has it come to this? Please tell me it hasn’t. Restore my faith in the female gender and tell me no one buy’s these knickers.

Boys are easy, we all know that. It’s nothing to be proud of. But girls, you’re special. Keeping your legs shut is WHAT YOU DO. And honestly, most of you do it so well. I’m proud I really am.

It’s unfortunate, but you (girls) can’t be trusted. We (Superior men) gave you the right to wear decent clothing, and you throw it back in our faces, and leave the house dressed disgustingly:













It is because of this, I hereby denounce your right to wear whatever the hell you want in public. From now on, if you're outside, all I expect to see of you is this:

It's for your own good ladies...


2 comments:

Awkward Girl said...

funny blog. oh, and i WOULD post a picture, except i'm too computer illiterate to figure it out. sorry!

Success James said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
telling the world about you. If you are going through same
situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus