Friday, April 28, 2006

Possibly one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard

You know when you’re hanging around with nitwits, and they keep making shit comments about things, like they know stuff. And you wana say something, but you bite your tongue because explaining it to the guy would be as easy as training a monkey to play Poker. I’m going to assume you know what I’m talking about…

We’ll, I’ve decided to create a section here where I’ll write out what needs to be said to this person. If you know any of these people, print out my answers and proceed to deliver them some knowledge, K.Man style. So here’s edition 1…

If I don’t wear a seatbelt, why should I get fined? It’s my life.

I’m gonna start off my reply to this with, “You stupid Fuckface”. So here goes:

You stupid Fuckface (I told you). Let me tell you why I think you should wear a seatbelt.
Lets assume your driving along, back from seeing your stupid ass girlfriend. On the way home, you’re checking out some dude on the pavement (because secretly you’re gay, and like a little man-love now and again. I make no judgments…) And because of this, you happen to crash, and fly through your windscreen. I’m guessing your saying “
It’s my life AND my windscreen”. To that I would say “Shut the fuck up douche bag, I’m speaking”.

Sure, it’s YOUR life, and it’s YOUR windscreen. So far I have no problem. But lets progress…So you fly through the windscreen, and onto the pavement. Good. Serves your dumb ass right, for not being safety conscious. But still, I have no problem.

However, as soon as the ambulance arrives to scoop up your decapitated ass off the road, drive you into the hospital, and use up valuable man-hours trying to piece you back together, all at the expense of the tax payer, I HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM.

The fine is a deterrent, you dipshit. If you don’t wana get fined, put your seatbelt on. The NHS is a stretched service as it is. The last thing we need to be doing is encouraging unnecessary casualties. So take your vitamins. Say your prayers. And for the love of god, put on your seatbelts.

How was that for you? It was almost orgasmic for me.

The.K.Man. Delivering knowledge to the masses in such style, it should be illegal.

Or at least frowned upon…

2 comments:

John said...

lol You're right.

Success James said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
telling the world about you. If you are going through same
situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus