Tuesday, April 11, 2006

35 things about me, that if you don’t find out, chances are you’ll be seduced by a small green man in a bin who’ll steal your children and make them his minions…

1. YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius. Although Zodiac signs don’t mean sh*t
2. SINGLE OR TAKEN?
Neither
3. IF TAKEN, BY WHO?
Aliens. From Uranus. They probed me :(
4. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SERIOUSLY HURT BY A PERSON YOU LOVE/D? Yeah. One time my mum stabbed me with a pen. In my wrist. On mothers day…*Roll eyes*
5. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR REASON IF YOU TURNED SUICIDAL?
There are many possible reasons. But we’ll go with ‘being a failure’
6. IS SUICIDE REALLY KILLING YOURSELF?
No. It’s killing another person. What a retarded question.
7. PREFER COUNTRY OR CLASSICAL?
Neither. I like to listen to water running through pipes in the early hours of the morning.
8. PREFER CUTE/IDIOT OR SMART/UGLY? Cute/Idiot. That’s not even a challenging question…
9. ARE YOU IN A STABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR GF?
No
10. YOU’D EXPECT A TEXT MESSAGE USUALLY FROM:
You hopefully
11. HAVE A BEST FRIEND THAT IS IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
Yeah. We blatantly need to bang…
12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE DOING WHEN YOU’RE DEPRESSED?
Cutting myself
13. CHEERFUL OR BORING?
Cheerful or boring what? Who’s gonna say “boring”?
14. DESCRIBE A PERFECT DATE
February the 3rd.
15. EVER WONDERED WHY NOBODY KNOWS WHY THE SKY IS BLUE?
Who says people don’t know? People know. It’s to do with light refraction and density. And stuff. You moron
16. EVER BEEN HURT BY LOVE?
No. Loves cool to me
17. WILL YOU EVER MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN?
I never make a mistake, and therefore cannot repeat it
18. EVER HATED ANYONE?
More like, Ever LIKED anyone? And No

19. DO YOU DO ANYTHING WHEN A PERSON BREAKS UP WITH YOU AFTER ONE DAY? I like to stick pins on a doll. Not a particular one. Just any doll. I f*cking hate dolls
20. GIVE ONE WORD THAT BEST DESCRIBES WHAT YOU’RE FEELING RIGHT NOW Frustratedwiththisshitthingbutrefrusingtodosomethingelsewithmytime
21. DO YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF? No. I am not real

22. EVER PHYSICALLY HURT YOURSELF? All the time
23. EVER VERBALLY HURT YOURSELF?
What the f*ck…that actually made me laugh. The dumbness. *Shakes head* In fact, yesterday I shouted at myself so hard, I fell out of a window in front of a truck. Does that count?…
24. MOTTO IN LIFE:
Do unto others, before they do unto you
25. HAVE YOU EVER DOUBTED THAT SOMETIMES?
Nope. It never fails
26. HAVE YOU EVER HAD *EXTRA* FEELINGS ABOUT A BEST FRIEND FROM THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
*EXTRA* Ohh the subtlety. Genius
27. IF YES, WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT IT? IF NO, WHAT WOULD YOU? I watched her as she got changed during P.E. >_>
28. IS FAME & MONEY THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE?
Hell yeah
29. DO YOU MAKE ANY MOVEMENTS OR SOUNDS WHEN YOU’RE SLEEPING?
How would I know, I’M F*CKING SLEEPING. Although it has been said I solve complicated Algebra equations in my sleep…
30. ARE YOU DIFFICULT TO WAKE UP?
It depends who’s waking me up
31. HOW OFTEN DO YOU SLEEP?
I try to about once a day. ¬_¬
32. ARE YOU CONVENIENT WITH THAT?
Nah. Sometimes I go weeks with matchsticks in my eyes. Just so I could give a witty comment to number 32 of some shit “34 Things about me” list.
33. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT YOU WERE PERFECT?
I’ve ALWAYS thought I was perfect
34. WHO ARE THE PEOPLE THAT YOU REALLY LOVE AND YOU WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HIM/HER?
Only me

No comments: