Thursday, April 27, 2006

The day I fell in (even more) love with Bush



I’ve always loved America, I didn’t always love Bush. I fell in love with Bush whilst watching Fahrenheit 9/11. At this exact point:





At that very exact time. With the music playing the in the background. Michael Moore’s stupid fat face speaking over the video (seen below in what is possibly the most terrible pose ever). I got chills. Bush was the most powerful man in the world. And he dealt with the news the same way I would have done. What else could he have done?

Take a look at what some Anti-Bush site said about that day:

What did the Commander in Chief do? Nothing. He sat there. He sat for well over 5 minutes, doing nothing while 3,000 people were dying and the attacks were still in progress.

Yeah of course. ‘Cos had that been any other president, they would have quicky ran into the nearest phone booth, changed into their suit, and stopped every person from dying that day. Stupid Bush and his non-superpower-self:





But after that, my interest died down a little. Bush was just the president. I was no longer infatuated with him. Until recently…

During a speech defending Rumsfeld he said this: (I know a lot of you don’t do Politics. I myself did one year of it, and so, am clearly qualified to translate.)

I say, I listen to all voices, but mine is the final decision. And Don Rumsfeld is doing a fine job.
Translation: All you bitches just talk. But what else do you do? That’s right. You don’t do shit. You make your little websites, with your little banners. Oh you don’t like Rumsfeld? Fucking get used to it. You have no voice asshole. Spend a little less time making badges, and a little
more time becoming President of the United States of America. He's not only transforming the military, he's fighting a war on terror. He's helping us fight a war on terror. I have strong confidence in Don Rumsfeld. I hear the voices, and I read the front page, and I know the speculation. But I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defence. Translation: Motherfucker, I can do anything I want. And whatever I say is best. And I say The Donald stays exactly where he is. Don’t make me go military on yo’ ass…



Sure the president went to Iraq. He had no choice.

Personally, I’m not a real fan of Blair, but in regards to going to Iraq I say this: Nice one *Thumbs up*. Because at the end of the day, Iraq needed to be invade
d by SOMEONE. And Bush started it simply because he has huge, Basketball sized Balls…Oh wait, that’s my phone….

That was Bush. He called to say he also has a huge penis. This big apparently:



He’s just boasting. I’ve seen it. It’s slightly smaller.

It makes me so angry when I see your sites protesting the war. And the way you’re changing millions of people’s opinions. And the way your making million$ from the badges. And the way your getting places.
...Oh wait, no your not
.

You toppled him? Of course you did.

The only thing that toppled Bush was his bike:


And that scooter thing.


And a pretzel…





But apart from that, He’s UNTOPPLEDABLE!

Shit, I’m not even American and I appreciate your president more than you. Fuck it. Your not worth the energy...

Oh wait, that’s Bush calling me again, he says its for you guys. *Hands you the phone*



Haha. He rules.

And so do I for that matter.

Kel. The next President of the United States of America.

Most probably…


This blog is written in BLUE, because that is the Presidents most favouritest colour.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny pic

John said...

LOL! TELL IT, KELLIUS!

Thanks for visiting...

And I'll be back.

Marty said...

Well aren't you just too clever.

Btw..thanks for visiting my blog and commenting...even if you like Bush.

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John said...

BTW, Kellius, I too was astonished that Moore used Bush's schoolhouse reaction to 9/11 as being indicative of something degrading about his character (or as showing foreknowledge, as has been bizzarely interpreted by paranoid conspiracy theorists).

My first impression was that I was very impressed: I saw a young president (less than one year in office) being informed of a massive attack on the homeland and being momentarily--naturally--stunned but then demonstrating great discipline and coolness under fire.

Of course, that impression had to be attacked and "corrected" by being told, "No, don't believe you're eyes or your gut feeling. What we had there was actually a scared man who panicked."

But that's not what I saw, and that's obviously what Bush-haters didn't see, either, SO, they had to explain what was actually heroic cool thusly:

"Well, he must've known it was coming."

So he was either a panicking, inept "moron" or a sinister mastermind who kept his cool because he knew exactly what was going to happen (because he allowed it, if not actually planning it).

So "moron" or "evil genius," but NOT a mature, cool-headed president who rose to the occassion, you see.

Kellius said...

5 comments! That's one less of my record of six!! WOOOO.

Dear,

Suzie – I have many pics. I don’t know which one you talk of…
I sure hope its not the one of me.

John – THANKS DUDE! You rock. Do come back. It’s only gonna get better

Marty – I’m not sure what to make of your comment. I apologise if you were offended by anything, but just know, I’m just a stupid 18 year old with a computer. Ignore me. I know nothing.

Someone made a comment then deleted it – I’m gonna assume you were angry, and then saw my picture and fell in love. Most probably thinking “awww, how could I be angry with THAT face”. Hopefully you are of the female gender…

John – Appreciate your comment. You raise good points, better than me. Thanks for visiting.

Kathy said...

Funny post, Kellius. I don't want to rain on your parade, but since you're not American you can't run for president. Sorry! Arnold Schwarznegger may try to get that pesky little rule changed, but for now that's the way it is. Besides, I don't think America is ready to deal with another immigrant at the point in time.

Marty said...

Not offended in the least. Your post was quite clever. I'm impressed that a person of your age is even interested in all this stuff. Most 18 year olds are more worried about how to get rid of the pimple on their face before Friday night's hot date.

I am glad your a Brit...your vote doesn't count here...Ha!

Kellius said...

..."but since you're not American you can't run for president..." - Kathy.

Nobody tells The.K.Man he can't do something.

I'll be President soon enough. I'll give you a shout Kathy.

We'll have lunch in the White House.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kellius.

I saw you stopped by at MoxieGrrrl's site. Come by anytime you like, but be prepared for some fireworks.

Although I have no intention of trying to dissuade you of your opinion that you are “… undoubtedly, unequivicably, the coolest, smartest, life-educated motherfucker on the planet…” you may want to consider that “UNTOPPLEDABLE” is not a real word. Or maybe you knew that, and this is just an example of that British humor. Oh, and by the way, keep in mind that we will not tolerate any of your subversive English spelling over here in the States. It’s spelled “humor”, not “humour.”

Very respectfully,

TM

P.S. I recommend you try a site called:

http://www.blamebush.typepad.com/

Feel free to let me know how you like it.

Kellius said...

Thanks for the comment TM. I guess…
And despite how much I trust your recommendation to visit the mentioned site, I refuse to click a link that consists of the words “blame” and “Bush” in them. Bush doesn’t receive blame my friend. He gives it. Like a true president should. Keep up the good work.

John said...

tm critiqued:

"you may want to consider that 'UNTOPPLEDABLE' is not a real word. Or maybe you knew that, and this is just an example of that British humor."

Maybe Kellius was simply playing along with the Bushisms (like SNL did with "strategery")?

Kellius said...

*Stands behind John and points at tm*

HA HA!

Nah, i'm kidding. I don't watch SNL, but I hear its a good show. There is a minute chance however that someone at SNL is as amazingly talented as me.

And for the record, I did know 'UNTOPPLEDABLE' wasn't a word. The red squiggly line in Word told me so.

All your comments are awesome. Lets become one huge kel-loving-group.

Seriously, I love you guys.

Peace out.
:)

Kellius said...

Oh and also, I’m shocked that the word ‘UNTOPPLEDABLE’ has riled up more attention then a comment such as:

“I swear to god if I read one more list of things a girl “lyks” or “h8s” I’m going to shoot a baby”

But then again, I know personally I care more about correct grammar and spelling then the wealth of babies*

So maybe I’m not so shocked…

*Obviously kidding…

And also, “favouritest” is not a word either. That’s in the blog somewhere…

Anonymous said...

Hello Kellius.

Don't worry, I am on your side. Sometimes my humor can be a bit dry. Others just say it sucks. Take your pick.

Trust me about this site. You'll like it.

www.blamebush.typepad.com

Very respectfully,

TM

Kellius said...

I was just kidding tm. I did indeed check out your site.

Definately keep up the good work.

Kellius said...

You’re right. Those links sure changed my mind. Thanks.

Success James said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
telling the world about you. If you are going through same
situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus