Tuesday, April 11, 2006

During revision time, I go crazy

Here’s what goes through my mind.

Man, you should work. I don’t want too. But you know you’ll fail if you don’t.I don’t care if I fail. We both know you do. I can make a living even without education. We’ve had this conversation. Stop f*cking bugging me please. THEN F*CKING WORK. I DON’T WANT TO. Just do a little. I don’t even know where to start. Start with something simple.

I attempt to do work

I’m just so baffled. Put a little effort into it. I’M CONFUSED THOUGH MAN. You have no enthusiasm. Its work, why would I be enthusiastic? Because you’re GOING TO FAIL OTHERWISE. I don’t care if I fail. Shut up man. I’ll start at 3 o’clock.

3:10

What happened? Nothing happened Why aren’t you working? I can’t be bothered. You’ve already left it way too late, your gonna waste another day. I’ll start tomorrow. You always say that. And don’t I start? No you don’t. You know you don’t Whatever Come on, just do a bit of work. Try a test paper. No Please No. You’re going to regret this when you get your results. F*ck you.

I put on the T.V


4 o’clock

You know how late it is? I’ve still got time. You don’t have time man. I’ve got plenty of time. One more episode of Fresh Prince I swear

5 episodes of Fresh Prince later…

Still here huh. F*ck off man. You know mum and dad are home. So.You know their gonna ask you if you did work I don’t care What are you gonna say? I’m gonna say I worked. You didn’t work. I did a little. You didn’t work at all. I don’t care

10 o’clock

Ok tomorrow I’ll definitely start. I have to. It’s not too late as well. From tomorrow. Its cool.

6 o’clock “tomorrow”

Forget college

No comments: