Saturday, April 22, 2006

Kel is positive for once

What’s the deal with blogs having to be negative? I’m going to spice things up a little, and bless you with a list of things I love to do. Here goes:

Speeding: There’s nothing I love more than driving above the legal limit. I don’t actually have a licence, so it’s all-the-more exciting. Whenever my parents leave, I just jump in the car and find my way to the nearest built-up area and burn some rubber. Maybe even knock down a few old people.

Doing nothing: Doing nothing is so sweet. Especially when I should be doing something. Exam-leave is almost orgasmic for me as I sit around doing fuck all. In 1998 I was gonna do something, and then I decided, what the heck, I’ll do nothing. I’ve been doing nothing ever since.

Having my headphones one notch too loud: You know that feeling when you put your headphones on, and they’re painfully too loud? Man I love that feeling. The best is when the headphones are already in, and the music starts playing, although putting the headphones in your ears with the music already playing is good too…

Catching my fingers in places: No specific written rules about “where” exactly my fingers are caught, but any type of sudden compression on my fingers is nice. Some of my favourites include; Drawers, Car doors and between a knife and a cutting board.

Dryness of the eye: You know that feeling when your eyes are suddenly stinging from dryness, and you have to close your eyes and move your eyeballs around to moisten them up? Yeah, I enjoy that. I try to keep my eyes still for as long as possible when I feel the dryness coming. My record is 3 days. Try and beat it. I dare you.

I tried thinking of more, but I can’t top Dryness of the eye.

:(

Still, this was fun. We should do it more often.

2 comments:

Kellius said...

Appears as if anybody who releases opinions to the public is a Maddox wannabe. *Shrugs*

Awkward Girl said...

haha...thanks for the comments! i love when i see that random people are reading my blog. what can i say, i'm a crazy girl. :) wow...you live in the UK? that's awesome!