Thursday, April 20, 2006

I’ve decided to tell you how I feel, in song. So here goes:

I hate doing work, but it has to be done ,
Nobody said Law, would be so much fun,
I sit around all day, contemplation, but never actions,

Gone are the day’s when work was easy fractions,

My mind begins to wonder, that’s another hour gone,

Maybe if this works out, I’ll make it a song,

I’m just kidding, I wanted things to rhyme,

I could never make this a song; I don’t have the time,
I sit with an empty page, the thoughts just aren’t coming,

The pen I use for writing, makes a good tool for drumming,

My mouse moves to the X, I should just get going,

But why not instead write a nice poem…

I decided due to the gay nature of the post, I would make it the colour pink. The gayest colour there is.
Excuse me while I go and do something to remind me of my manliness...

No comments: