Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Cramped busses man…

There’s nothing worse than a cramped bus. I was sitting at the back of the bus today and some huge guy got on the bus. I saw him coming up the stairs. I’m not a religious man, but at that moment I began to pray. “Please don’t come all the way to the back”. He walked…. and walked…and walked. He was coming to the back. “Please God, don’t let him sit next to me”. No such luck. “S’cuse me rude boy, move up”. F*ck sake. I moved up, and before I could settle, BAM, he sat down. I was in some deformed position and unable to move. Any movement of my leg, and my knee was resting on the guys’ opposite me. So for the rest of the journey I sat in what was possible the most uncomfortable position I have ever sat it.

Just thought it was only right I informed you of this, so you could share in my pain. Cos’ I’m generous like that. Now be gone!

Actually, you just wait there…my brains working.

I’m sure I can think of better transportations than busses?…can’t I?

Yes I can. Here’s my top 10 “Better than travelling on a packed bus way of travelling”:

  1. Hop to your destination with no shoes on, and pavement littered with shards of glass
  2. Ride a small child to work. Their cheap, and have loads of energy
  3. Have yourself thrown from a slingshot from your door to your destination. There’s no guarantee you’ll get to your destination, or indeed get their alive, but I’m pretty sure it’d be funner than a bus. I made up a word. Funner. Write that into Word, right click it, and ‘Add’ it, because you can bet your bottom dollar once The.K.Man uses a word, it spreads like wildfire…
Meh, I only have three ideas. I can’t even be bothered to get to 5. Still, your lucky you even get this much you bums.

No comments: