Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Did you know…

Amusing facts you just HAVE to know:

A barnacle has the largest penis of any other animal in relation to its size. But fear not, the little guy doesn’t know how to use it…you can relax gentlemen.

A crocodile can open and close its jaw, but cannot move it side to side. You know, only yesterday I said to myself “It has come to my attention that a I’ve never seen a crocodile move its mouth side to side…Can it do that?” Just before I began slitting my wrists from the obvious depression I was suffering.

A crocodile can run up to a speed of 11 miles per hour. Is that fast??…Should I be worried?…

A female ferret can die if she goes into heat and cannot find a mate. Remember that one girls. People aren’t that much unlike ferrets. So next time your in heat…I wouldn’t chance it…

A Leech has 32 brains. Really? They don’t really seem that smart to me…I’m sure I could beat a leech at the Fastest Finger First round…

As a defence mechanism, the North American Opossom closes its eyes and becomes totally limp. Playing dead…At which point the animal it is “defending” itself from simply eats is, saying to itself “God made this too easy...”

Approximately 200 pets are buried in a pet cemetery out of the thousands of pets that die each year. My question is, where the hell are all the other bodies that don’t get buried??…How was your Chinese yesterday btw…?

Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day. *Gasp*, Leaving 7 earthworms crawling around feetless. How cruel.

Crocodiles can live for many months without eating because they don’t use that much energy. Apart from when their running 11 miles an hour that is...
K: 1 Crazy Animal Facts: 0

Male goats will pee on each other in order to attract mates. Doesn’t work well with humans though ¬_¬….So I’m told…<_<

Slugs have 4 noses. And yet they make no attempt to run when they smell some salt…*eyebrow*. Laziness

True spiders always have organs for spinning silk. As apposed to False spiders, who buy theirs from Tesco's and sellotape it to their backs...

No comments: