Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kel thinks. Learns a good lesson

I was thinking this morning. I was thinking about black people, and then I was thinking about black men, and I had the thought that if the media portrayed black men as huge evil rapists, I could see how a lot of people could be fooled. And then I got to thinking about the media, and the tabloids. And from then I started thinking about America’s media, and how they’re the most developed media in the world. And then I went back to thinking about deceptive media, and I thought of Nazi Germany. And how propaganda played a big part in moulding the minds of the people. And then I started thinking about the Holocaust, and how people just let it happen, and how it could never happen again. And then I had the thought maybe we are in it again? I mean, do you know what’s happening in Iraq? Not many people do. If the media tells us prisoners are being abused, that’s pretty much all we know. In 10 years time, will an 18 year old sit at his computer and write about the world, and how the people could have let Iraq happen. And then I had an amazing thought about how I could stop all of this. Stop Thinking.

I’m going to try it out. I’ll give you an update soon on how it’s going.

3 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Not thinking is harder than you think. Humans call it "meditation" and it takes a lot of practice. Gorillas do it naturally when they're relaxing.

Amy said...

You're hilarious.

Kellius said...

Thanks